In compliance with “social distancing” guidelines, the Center for Calm Living is providing privacy-compliant videoconferencing sessions. If interested in talking with one of our therapists, please contact us: 1-251-928-5363.
Rates & Insurance
Initial Diagnostic Interview: $200
Individual Therapy Session: $200
Couples Therapy Session: $200
Legal/Court Consultation: $300
Psychological/Educational Testing: Varies (call or contact us)
- Each session is 50 minutes in length unless otherwise arranged.
- Fees are paid at the time of each session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We will provide you with the necessary paperwork in order for you to file your insurance.
Cash, check and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.