Rates & Insurance
Initial Diagnostic Interview: $200
Individual Therapy Session: $150
Couples Therapy Session: $175
Legal/Court Consultation: $300
Psychological/Educational Testing: Varies (call or contact us)
- Each session is 50 minutes in length unless otherwise arranged.
- Fees are paid at the time of each session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We will provide you with the necessary paperwork in order for you to file your insurance.
Cash, check and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Contact Us, We're Here for You
We’re here to answer any questions you may have regarding therapy, testing or setting up an appointment. We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form.
- Dr. David Kantra, PsyD
- Augusta Kantra, MS, LPC
- Dr. Lacy Kantra, PhD
- McKenzie K. Sutton, M.Ed., Ed.S., ALC
150 S Church St
Fairhope, AL 36532
Or call now: (251) 928-5363