If you’ve been dealing with persistent sadness, hopelessness or emptiness, the Center for CALM Living is here for you. Too often, people living with depression suffer in silence. They slip down the “shame spiral,” feeling broken and painfully inadequate. Life doesn’t have to feel like this.
Through specialized depression therapy treatment, your triggers will be identified, then treated with a plan tailored to your needs. Please remember: what you’re feeling isn’t wrong or shameful. It’s part of the human experience, and we would love to help you figure it out.
Symptoms of Depression: Does This Sound Like You?
- Are you feeling locked into a perpetual stuck-ness without an escape?
- Does life feel like a drudge, with a huge, dark cloud of “what’s the point” hanging over your head?
- Are you cutting yourself off from friends and family?
- Do you experience an overwhelming exhaustion you just can’t shake?
- Do your thoughts take a critical, punishing turn when focused on you?
Depression can be incredibly isolating. Not only is it difficult to talk about, but also it’s challenging for those closest to you to know what to say or how to help. Finding a therapist who specializes in depression is key to digging yourself out of your painful “stuck” place.
Depression Therapy Can Help You
We have extensive depression counseling experience and have helped many others who are just like you. Imagine if you were able to do the following:
- Shed the shame and powerlessness you feel over your life.
- Learn to look at yourself through the lens of self-compassion. (It will drastically change how you perceive yourself and others around you.)
- Discover the source of your depression and make skillful decisions to decrease the chances of it happening again.
- Feel like the old you again — the one that is curious about life, finds joy in the simple things and is excited to take on new challenges.
If you need guidance in moving through your depression, please contact us below.