Considering you spend 1/3 of your life on the clock, it makes sense that work-life greatly impacts your overall happiness. But when you’re unsure of your career options, stagnation and frustration can quickly set in.
Maybe you’ve reached a stage in your life where you’d like to make a change. Or perhaps you’re about to enter the workforce, but you feel uncertain about which field would make you happy. Our career counseling services will uncover your next steps to securing an occupation that fulfills you.
Career Counseling: Is It for You?
- Are you experiencing anxiety or depression due to job dissatisfaction?
- Did you love your job at one time but now only feel burned out and unfulfilled?
- Do you want to make a change but don’t know how you’re going to swing it — especially when you have a household to manage?
- Are the traditional 9-5-office hours and environment sucking the life out of you but you don’t know how to fix it?
We’ll dig deep and explore your feelings about your current situation, uncovering any behavioral or thought patterns that may be getting in your way. Next, we’ll help you pinpoint interests, personality traits, and aptitudes and strengths that will better inform how to make your career dreams come true.
The Benefits of Career Counseling
As licensed psychologists, we have the expertise and psychometric tools to create a targeted plan for you. Picture a future in which you:
- Find significance and purpose in your chosen profession.
- Feel passionate about your career, knowing that it aligns with your values.
- Make work-life balance a reality (bonus: personal relationships flourish under these conditions).
- Trade old habits that sabotage your success for new behaviors that move you closer to your professional goals.
If you have any questions about how to secure a meaningful career, please contact us below.