Anxiety. We all know what it feels like. But if you’re dealing with chronic worry, you’re all too familiar with the nasty way it controls your life.
It’s the awful acid pit in your stomach that just won’t go away. It’s the sleepless nights that leave you edgy and exhausted throughout your days. It’s the extreme self-consciousness, the type where you feel everyone is judging you through the world’s strongest microscope.
We provide anxiety therapy in a safe, calm environment, focusing on reframing your thoughts and emotions. The beautiful news? Anxiety is highly treatable, and we’ll work on empowering your sense of self through skill building and mindful living.
Symptoms of Anxiety: Does This Sound Like You?
- Have negative, obsessive thoughts hijacked your life?
- Or does it feel like your brain has flatlined, that it just doesn’t work like it used to?
- Are you living in a state of constant irritability?
- Do you experience heart palpitations, chest tightness or trembling?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep, or are you waking up multiple times throughout the night?
Here is one important thing to remember: you are not alone. We’re all hardwired to experience anxiety. It’s part of the human fight-or-flight response, an innate warning system that keeps us safe. But when continual dread interferes with your ability to live a happy, healthy and productive life, it’s time to seek help.
Anxiety Therapy Can Bring You Relief
With guidance, you can manage your anxiety. Through consistent effort, time and self-compassion, harnessing your emotions is possible. We would love to help you with the following:
- Boost your confidence by replacing old patterns and unhealthy coping mechanisms with skillful choices.
- Regain balance, productivity and harmony in your personal and professional life.
- Overcome and even thrive in stressful situations that once caused meltdowns.
- Quiet your brain through gentle, mindful practices.
If you want to alleviate your anxiety, please contact us below.