Addiction takes many forms: food, sex, drugs, gambling, shopping, the internet… It’s a never ending rollercoaster of the highest highs and the lowest lows. Your actions become erratic, relationships suffer and chaos is always front and center.
Through addiction counseling, we’ll identify negative stressors, triggers and fears that feed your behavior. Together we’ll design a targeted plan to diminish dependency and dysfunction in your life. “Normal” may seem like a distant memory, but it’s been waiting for you the entire time.
Addiction: Does This Sound Like You?
- You feel like you’re in a tornado of pain you just can’t escape.
- Life feels unfixable. Like too much damage as has been done and there’s no recovering from it.
- You want to erase all memories of everyone you’ve hurt or disappointed.
- You feel as though you don’t deserve a happy, healthy life.
Addiction is a horrible, scary, isolating place. But it’s a place you can move out of if you’re willing to take the chance. It’s going to take a lot more than telling yourself: “Today is the day I stop doing XYZ.” You need professional support, a realistic strategy and established resources. Wouldn’t it feel amazing to get your old life back? We will help you.
Addiction Counseling: Support for Consistent Sober Living
It’s no secret. Rehabilitation is tough. One place to start is gathering your recovery tools. When discomfort, shame and anger inevitably rear their ugly heads, you’ll need self-compassion and mindfulness to move through the pain. Our specialty lies in creating awareness and mindful living — discover how to:
- Identify and avoid boredom triggers that sabotage your sobriety.
- Mend relationships with the people you love the most.
- Re-establish self-respect and purpose in your life.
- Become that person that others reach out to for help.
Today is the day to make the change. Please contact us below.